WC&P Railway Anniversary Exhibition
Sunday 2 October 2022 at Parish Wharf Leisure Centre, Portishead
List of exhibitors
Layouts booked to date:
- Ashcombe Road, WC&PR – Andrew Ullyott – EM gauge
- Clevedon, WC&PR – Andrew Ullyott – EM gauge
- Rolvenden – Col Stephens’ K&ESR – Robin Gay – P4 gauge
- River Yeo – WC&PR with bridge and wharf – Stephen Ash – N gauge
- Portishead – WC&PR – David Taylor – OO gauge (new layout)
- Ripple Road – Imaginary Col Stephens' Light Railway – OO gauge
- Leysdown – Sheppey Light Railway – P4 gauge
- approx 15 planned – enquiries welcomed re further layouts.
Society stands booked:
- WC&P Railway Group
- Colonel Stephens Society
- Lynton & Barnstaple Railway
- others to be arranged
- Art in Motion – original fine art by motoring and transport artist Stuart Booth
- Mainline & Maritime books – large selection of railway and maritime publications
- others to be arranged ...
- Enquiries from traders welcome – contact us to enquire
- Displays of WC&PR models and artefacts
This page will be kept up-to-date. Please check again later ...